Here is a list of the tagging metatags available out of the box;
Shimmie extensions may provide other metatags:
- source=(*, none) eg -- using this metatag will ignore anything set in the "Source" box
- source=https://example.com -- set source to https://example.com
- source=none -- set source to NULL
Metatags can be followed by ":" rather than "=" if you prefer.
I.E: "source:https://example.com", "source=https://example.com" etc.
Some tagging metatags provided by extensions:
- Numeric Score
- vote=(up, down, remove) -- vote, or remove your vote on an image
- pool=(PoolID, PoolTitle, lastcreated) -- add post to pool (if exists)
- pool=(PoolID, PoolTitle, lastcreated):(PoolOrder) -- add post to pool (if exists) with set pool order
- pool=50 -- add post to pool with ID of 50
- pool=10:25 -- add post to pool with ID of 10 and with order 25
- pool=This_is_a_Pool -- add post to pool with a title of "This is a Pool"
- pool=lastcreated -- add post to the last pool the user created
- Post Relationships
- parent=(parentID, none) -- set parent ID of current image
- child=(childID) -- set parent ID of child image to current image ID
Back to the list